- How often do we meet for the coaching session?
The frequency of meeting is up to you but a normal arrangement is 2 times a month (every 2 weeks) for 3 months, a total of 6 coaching sessions. At the end of the 3 month period we can discuss if you would like to continue or take a break. It is up to you.
- Do we need to meet in person?
The coaching session can be done face to face but most often the coaching session is done on the phone. Video conferencing is also available if internet connection is excellent.
- How long does each coaching session last?
The normal time is 60 minutes.
- How much does coaching cost?
Potomac Coaching Team’s hourly rate is between $75.00 up to $350.00 depending on variables in the coaching agreement. PCT also offers a 3 month special for $300.00. This is 6 coaching sessions over a 3 month period for a cost of $50.00 per session.
- What are the variables that change the hourly rate?
The length and frequency of the coaching agreement. The need for assessment and the administration of the assessment. The type of coaching whether group, team, individual, mentor coaching, or on-boarding.
- If you have other questions go to contact section and post a question and we will respond to you. Or email us at: WadeClark7@gmail.com